|Job||The manager at the Banana Cabana|
|Voiced by||Rob Tinkler|
- Howie quite gross and Bunny hates it.
Howie is the crazy, hyperactive yellow dog and manager of the Banana Cabana. He is Dirk Danger's number 1 fan, enjoying watching his stunts and movies. Howie is usually oblivious to the obvious and not very smart, and it usually causes him pain to think. He has a strong love for his sister and is loyal to his friends. It is revealed he is very good at demolishing buildings with nothing but his head.
Howie loves performing stunts, usually ending in a painful crash and explosion. He seems to have an amazing recovery rate. His favorite restauraunt is the Fruity Noodle Hut, and his favorite drink is Captain Fizzy's Fuzzy Orange Soda.
Although hidden most of the time, he is valued by all his employees and friends at the Banana Cabana.
There isn't much known about Howie's early life, except that he was born on November 23rd and that he had an imaginary friend named Platymoose and befriended Octo during his childhood. Howie's parents were never seen, although he and Poodle have mentioned their father a few times in the TV series. Howie also went to a summer camp called Camp Lakeboogerwater. And, Poodle had said that Howie would be a stunter.
Howie's dad currently owns the Banana Cabana and his son is the manager of the hotel. Howie had also hired six employees (Bunny, Duck, Octo (met and befriended him before), Narwhal, Sloth and Piggy) to work at the Banana Cabana. Howie is Dirk Danger's number 1 fan.
He is hyperactive and impulsive, he's almost always cheerful. It is reveald that Howie is also polite and intelligent, able to pull off stunts without crashing, but cannot usually do so because he consumes too much sugar and therefore cannot concentrate long enough. He has a strong dislike for brussel sprouts, they can even cause him to momentarily pass out! He has a happy-go-lucky atitude. He is always happy to help a friend.
Howie is a pale-yellow Labrador Retriever, he obviously had a bad sun tan, leaving him with a vest-like appearance. He wears blue stripy underwear though in some episodes, isn't embarrassed to take them off!
Howie and Octo has been best friends since they have been children, ever since Howie crashed into Octo while stunting. They share a room at the Banana Cabana. Octo is also an employee of Howie. Howie, sometimes, dislikes Octo's safety rules when it gets out of control because Howie prefers danger.
In a episode howie kicks him out of the room to build a library
Howie's employee. Howie is not usually getting Bunny's activity ideas in some episodes. In the episode "Kikmee", Howie bet that Bunny can't have anger issues for a day, then Howie won the bet. In one episode, Howie punishes Bunny for taking over the Banana Cabana while being a assistant for Poodle.
Howie's sister and rival. Poodle and Howie's relationship are a love-hate relationship because Poodle tries to destroy the The Banana Cabana and is stopped by Howies friends and accidentally by Howie, who appears oblivious to his sisters hate for him and attempts to take over his hotel.
- Main article: Sloth and Howie's relationship
Sloth is Howie's employee. Sloth is madly in love with him and tries to show it but he just thinks she's being a good friend. If she accidentally shows hints of her attraction to Howie whilst the other employees are there, then she'll quickly cover it up, even though Bunny knows already that Sloth is in love with Howie, but decides to keep quiet about it because she and Sloth are good friends.
In a episode caled "Dr. Howie & Dr. Howyena" howie makes a potion wich hypnotizes him. In the episode when Howie drinks captain fizzy's fuzzy orange soda he turns to a party animal caled Howyena who atacks everyone and everything starting with his best buddy Octo and falls in love with Sloth but then he gets normal again. At the end Duck makes an antidote but first he makes a potion wich makes him fart, but the second time he gets it right and Piggy gives it to Howie. Then Sloth gives Howie more of Captain Fizzys fuzzy orange soda to turn him to Howyena but it doesn't work.
Howie's dimwitted yet smart best friend and employee. Howie always loves Duck's ideas (for example: In "It's My Party", Duck had an idea about having a party and Howie loved his idea). Sometimes, Howie thinks Duck is very strange and weird but Duck thinks Howie is the "weird one" in The Brother and Sister Games. He also relied on him to translate Swedovlakian in the episode "The Lost Stunt".In "Rotation Situation" Howie also loved the idea of Duck's when Duck made the Earth's rotachion go faster so he'll have his birthday sooner. Duck even made a bunch of Mini Howie's for him to play with in the episode "Mini Howie's"
Howie's bossy and strict friend. Howie always likes Piggy's cooking. Piggy refers to Howie as "Smelly Dog Thing". Howie can be seen showing affection towards piggy, usually resulting in Piggy hurting him. However, Piggy does like Howie, shown as he begins to cry when Howie is forced to leave the island.
Howie's lounge singer friend and employee. Howie loves hearing Narwhal's singing.
Howie and Batty share little to no friendship, but do share common interests.
So far, Howie appears in every episode
- Howie has a tank top tanline, which indicates that there was a period of time where he was not shirtless.
- He was seen without his pants in "It's My Party". However his private parts were not shown. This was due to his fast movement.
- Howie is the only main character in the series to not be named after his own animal species. Animals who appear in one episode like Carl in "Howie's Staycation" and animals who only show up a couple of times like Dirk Danger and Cap'n Fizzy are examples of exceptions to this.
- In "Cool Paw Howie", Howie once turned the hotel into a prison for the most annoying animals ever.
- Howie also owns a tugboat made of moonbeams and pretzels.
- Howie was seen wearing a loincloth in The Green Banana.
- Howie is the "dad" of the animal eating plant Hank.
- In one episode Howie gets his own set of mini Howie.
- Howie's dad was mentioned once as the owner of the hotel (because do to howie is not responsible enough to run it)
- Howie and duck are the only two character's who are both stupid and somewhat smart
- Howie might become the new owner of the hotel
- howie is also does not know that his sister poodle is trying to take over the hotel
- Howie almost kisses sloth until octo says Howie we don't have time to kiss everyone.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- Howie is voiced by Robert Tinkler.
- Howie often says "fire trucks", making him a retired firefighter.
|Characters of Almost Naked Animals|
|Howie • Octo • Bunny • Duck • Piggy • Narwhal • Sloth • Poodle • Batty|